In Home Tutoring, Coaching, and more. We serve Olney, Maryland.
Free Consultation – $149 Value
How will you help your student succeed? Studies show that students lose 2.6 months of learning over the summer. Contact us today to get a jump start on the new school year! Results 100% Guaranteed.
The Better Business Bureau rates this team of well-educated and highly professional tutors with an outstanding A rating. Know Limit Learning Services is the leader in providing personal education.
- The Power of One-on-One with your Certified Professional Tutor. No need to waste your time interviewing tutors and hoping for results – Know Limit provides the perfect match then guarantees success. All tutors are certified in our proven method.
- Comprehensive Approach: Filling Gaps While Keeping Pace. Our certified tutors assist students keep pace with current class work and exams while filling in missing building blocks. In the process, your student learns skills to continue moving ahead for years to come.
- In-Home Convenience. No more time wasted fighting traffic and waiting in parking lots for your child’s session to end. You determine place, days, and time. Your education program is based on your curriculum instead of adding a second curriculum on top of your already heavy load.
All Subjects, All Grades for any age learner.
Results 100% Guaranteed. If not completely satisfied, unused hours refunded.
Email or call us now to get started.
Olney, Maryland – Ranked 17th in Money Magazine’s list of America’s Best Places to Live
Twenty miles north of Washington D.C. is a beautiful slice of American life in the small town of Olney, Maryland. Ranked 17th in Money Magazine’s 2007 list of “America’s Best Places to Live,” Olney’s small town sensibility is matched only by its engaging charm and family atmosphere.
Up until the latter part of the 20th century, Olney, Maryland was an agricultural community. But as the population increased in the Washington D.C. Metro area, Olney became a choice town for residential living. These days, Olney, Maryland is an unincorporated town in Montgomery County, one of the most affluent counties in the country with populations of 250,000 or more.
Olney, Maryland in the Montgomery County School System
Olney is a close-knit community with a strong emphasis on family and education. The availability of sports, recreation, arts and academic programs are prevalent inside and outside the walls of the city’s six public elementary schools, four public middle school and four public high schools. With more than 80% of the town’s nearly 33,000 residents having attended college, it is clear to see that the residents of Olney, Maryland are committed to education.
Olney schools are part of the Montgomery County School System (MCSS), the largest school system in Maryland and the 16th largest system in the country. Servicing 140,000 students, Montgomery County oversees 200 public schools, including 131 elementary schools, 38 middle schools, 25 high schools, 1 career and technology center and 5 special schools. Montgomery County employs more than 11,000 teachers, 85% of whom have advanced degrees.
The mission of the Montgomery County School System is “to provide a high-quality, world-class education that ensures success for every student through excellence in teaching and learning.” In so doing parents, teachers and administrators work together to create the optimal learning environment for each child to make sure that students:
- Demonstrate math and reading proficiency and participation
- Demonstrate English proficiency for students who have English as a second language
- Successfully complete algebra and geometry by the end of the 10th grade
- Increase participation and performance on both SAT and ACT Test
- Meet or exceed the state graduate rate requirements
Know Limit Learning Services Help Olney, Maryland Students Succeed
Know Limit Learning offers instruction that is both academically challenging and engaging for students to help them gain a lifetime competitive advantage. Olney students can greatly benefit from one-on-one tutoring, online instruction, academic camps and college acceptance assistance including preparing for the PSAT, SAT and ACT exams. For students in Olney, Maryland and throughout the Montgomery County School System having access to Know Limit Learning’s knowledgeable educators and superbly effective learning system can help students in the Montgomery County School System to meet and exceed proficiency requirements and move toward achieving and maintaining academic success in core subjects like math, science, social studies and language arts. Early academic success is the foundation a lift time advantage.
Math tutoring, reading tutoring, science tutoring, corporate training, and world languages are common subjects. Know Limit Learning Services serves all communities through Washington DC tutoring, Maryland tutoring, and Northern Virginia tutoring including but not limited to:
Email or call us now to get started. Results guaranteed. If not completely satisfied, unused hours refunded.