High School Math Tutoring
For your teenage student, college is on the horizon. As a parent, you have dreamed of the day when your child would get into his or her college of choice.
Since math is required for most first-year college students, many schools offer placement exams to determine which course your child will test in to. For students who have historically struggled with math, a remedial course is typically assigned.
Why should you pay for an additional college course to teach your child something they should have learned in high school? The math pros at Know Limit Learning Services will help your student prepare for the next level! Our expert tutors know what teenage students need to be successful in high school and college:
- Academic Coaching: In order to prepare for rigors of college, our tutors will coach your child to become independent and self-motivated, focusing on such necessary skills as time management, weekly planning, and goal setting to ensure success at the next level.
- Master Foundational Concepts: In order to successfully navigate each level – Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics – students must master key concepts before they can process new material. Using the power of one-on-one instruction, our tutors take time to identify fundamental knowledge gaps and re-teach as necessary, all while keeping pace with daily homework.
- Prep for AP, IB and Standardized Tests: ur professional math tutors can help with passing standardized tests – such as the SOL (Virginia), MSA (Maryland), and DC-CAS (DC) – or prepare for AP exams, including Calculus AB/BC, Computer Science A, and Statistics, as well as all three Mathematics assessments for the IB Diploma Programme.
- Year-Round Learning: Our expert tutors will build upon your student’s progress from the school year by continuing the learning into the summer, giving your student a head start at the next level.
- Study Skills for Success: Along with mastering each math concept, your student will gain an understanding of the study skills that are required to be successful in college, observing effective strategies and techniques as they are modeled by the tutor.
- Online eTutoring for Transitional Support: As your student heads off to college in the fall, our revolutionary eTutoring program allows your student to stay in contact with the tutor from anywhere, providing continued support to work through challenges together while guiding your student to academic independence.
Whether your student is a math all-star or is struggling to pass each class, the Know Limit Learning Services Math Tutoring team has the solution your student needs. Call us today to speak with an Education Consultant and schedule a free, no-obligation phone or in-home consultation.
Results Guaranteed. If not completely satisfied, unused hours refunded.
Free Consultation – $149 Value
How will you help your student succeed? Studies show that students lose 2.6 months of learning over the summer. Contact us today to get a jump start on the new school year! Results 100% Guaranteed.