Academic Camps & Leadership Programs
Know Limit Learning Services offers professional and leadership Experiential Learning Programs that engage high school students through hands-on experience and real world applications. Programs are held during summer break. Unlock the power of learning through firsthand experience and direct interaction with your peers and community.
Benefits of Experiential Learning Programs:
- Apply classroom knowledge in the real world
- Achieve firsthand expertise and understanding
- Increase confidence
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Develop a network of peers with shared interests and goals
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” – Aristotle
2013 Summer Programs
The following programs will be offered in Summer 2013:
- The PROPEL Young Entrepreneur and Business Program teaches high school students and recent high school graduates the skills you need to actually launch a business, and to manage your career entrepreneurially. The program includes 3 months of post-program coaching, plus the chance to win $1,000 to fund your business!
- SUCCESS Leadership Program