Elementary Math Tutoring
Remember when math was your favorite subject? Many children fall in love with math during their first few years of school. Yet as the concepts become more challenging, some students are unable to keep pace, and they develop a fear of the subject.
Children tend define themselves as ”good” or ”bad” at math at an early age, and this label can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is critical that young children develop a healthy perspective of math in order to lay a strong foundation for their continued studies. Let the experts at Know Limit Learning Services help your child develop a love for math! Our professional tutors specialize in working with elementary students to set the stage for success:
- Fill in Missing Building Blocks: Through one-on-one instruction, our tutors identify each child’s individual needs and focus on mastering key foundational concepts. By filling in the missing building blocks and assisting with daily homework, students are able to improve their grades while keeping pace with their peers.
- Moving from Basic to Advanced Concepts: Once your child has mastered the basics, including patterns, number sequences, counting money, telling time, addition and subtraction, etc., the tutor will guide your student to tackle increasingly advanced concepts such as multiplication, division, word problems, and early algebraic theory.
- Support for Standardized Testing: Although standardized test scores may or may not directly impact a student’s grades, this information is often used when placing children in advanced programs, or as a determining factor for possible retention. Our expert tutors help students demonstrate their full potential on the SOL (Virginia), MSA (Maryland), or DC-CAS (DC).
- No Small Groups, No Repetitive Worksheets: Your child will benefit from interactive, one-on-one instruction that is tailored to his or her specific needs, all in the convenience of your own home.
- Summer Programs to Avoid Learning Loss: Our flexible tutors will work around your family’s busy summer schedule to keep your child engaged and actively learning, in order to make up lost ground and prepare for the coming school year.
- Improved Confidence and Independence: As your child progresses with tutoring, you will see increased confidence and improved grades as a love for math begins to take shape.
The Know Limit Learning Services Math Tutoring team is here to help set your student up for success in math. Call us today to speak with an Education Consultant and schedule a free, no-obligation phone or in-home consultation.
Results Guaranteed. If not completely satisfied, unused hours refunded.
Free Consultation – $149 Value
How will you help your student succeed? Studies show that students lose 2.6 months of learning over the summer. Contact us today to get a jump start on the new school year! Results 100% Guaranteed.