Five Ways to Keep Your Kids on Their Toes This Summer
By Brandon Phenix, Chief Operating Office
Want to help your children keep up their academic skills over the summer? Here are some tips from the experts:
1. Allocate some time for reading everyday.
2. To help keep their writing skills fresh, gift them a journal and ask them to write about three things that they experienced each day.
3. Number puzzles and other educational games will help their math and logic skills remain fresh.
4. Encourage kids to learn hobbies and try and make them educational. If your child likes soccer, ask them to write fan letters to their favorite players. They can also make a log of their favorite player’s statistics.
5. If you are planning to go on a vacation, bringing guide books and asking your kids to read about the place can also help them.
Know Limit Learning Services is the leader in providing one-on-one tutoring, academic camps, and college acceptance including test prep services. Whether a student or working professional wants to learn a new skill, gain a competitive advantage, or just needs extra help, Know Limit is ready to educate and empower through personalized learning services. Services are delivered in the Washington DC, Maryland, and northern Virginia area and eTutoring is available everywhere. We believe everyone can succeed.